Increase your energy levels in 1 minute.
There exist a lot of different exercises to increase one’s energy levels. There are breathing exercises coming mostly from yoga tradition. These exercises are based on breathing in prana which is the yoga name for the life energy that chinese call Chi. Breathing exercises are good and can have a profound effect.
This article describes 2 short and simple exercises that will allow you to quickly increase your energy levels when you feel tired, either at work, in the morning or just about anytime. If you do energy healing work and your energy levels are low, these will help you prepare by collecting more energy just before the treatment.
Update: Added diagrams to describe the movements.
Update 2: I’ve added the third exercise by request, in a separate post: Third exercise for the 1 minute increasing energy level set
Update 3: Added new images for exercise one submitted by a reader, Ulf
This exercise takes exactly 15 seconds but it can be a real life changer. It quickly rejuvenates and also helps in cleaning the meridian channels in the hands.
- Stand straight. Preferably remove hand watch so that it won’t interfere.
- Hold your right hand straight but relaxed, pointing down and a little forward with the palm facing inwards (down).
- Press firmly with your left palm on the back of your right palm and move it fast up until the shoulder while keeping the pressure. Roll your right hand to the right 180 degrees to make your palm face outwards (forward up) and return your left palm all the way down the fingers with the same pressure as before.
- This all should take about 1 second. Roll your right hand back and repeat the previous step 6 more times for a total of 7 times.
- Now perform the same exercises after you switched hands, rubbing the left with the right.
Stand straight. Spread your feet a little. Face the palms of your hands towards each other on shoulder level with your elbows pointing downwards and near or on the body. The palms should be relaxed, slightly cupped.
Now start shaking the hands fast by bringing the palms closer together and farther apart. The movements should be fast and short. Don’t bring the palms together, make short movements of the arm, like flapping little wings. Make about 150-200 such movement. The tempo can be about 8 repetitions per second, so the whole exercise will take a little more than half a minute.
These 2 exercises performed together one after another will quickly restore your low energy levels and wake you up, if your feel tired. They also have profound positive effect on the mental state.