An honest medium:
- Should not ask who you want to hear from before a reading
- Will provide unsolicited evidential proof of survival of consciousness
- Should not engage in psychic predictions or fortune telling
- Will be 100% honest, even when they are 100% wrong
- Should not turn you into a psychic junkie or a spiritual dependent
The above paragraph is a quote from the most scientific medium I know, Marcel Cairo.
Marcel’s site contains an interesting story of his way into mediumship and his approach, where science is tool to learn more about consciousness. Go read it.
More than 3 years ago I interviewed Marcel Cairo on this site.