Spoon bending is a hot topic and a reader, Shannan Rohde, has written in the previous article about bending spoons, How to bend a spoon using your mind, about his spoon bending experience. Many other readers asked him to provide the pictures and detailed instructions. Below are his instructions plus some pictures of him and the bent spoon.
Everyone is encouraged to try. If you succeed please send your mail and photos to me and I will post your success stories and photos on this website as well.
Your age should not have anything to do with it actually. I will give you a step by step on how I did it and hopefully, you should be able too as well. I am 36 years old, but I have been “Sensitive since I can remember”. The steps to bend a spoon:
Updated: All the crowd from Randi’s site. What’s your reaction to the post about JREF’s prize at About the James Randi Million dollar challenge
Update2: There’s now a video of Shannan doing the bending. See it at Spoon bending video
- Go to your drawer and pick out 10 or so spoons. And lay them out on the table. Use your feeling and let them tell you which spoon will bend. (I know it sounds funny but this is what I did the first time).
- When you feel you have the right spoon and mind you pick one that is fairly thin to start out with.
- Hold the spoon vertical and look at it and ask it to bend. Or say you will bend for me. Really believe it.
- Start your meditation. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in energy from the universe and imagine it as a golden ball above your head.
- Breathe out negative feelings and put the recycled air into your solar plexus. (The energy)
- Keep doing this for about 15 breaths while massaging the spoon just below the bowl of it.
- Make yourself lightheaded while really concentrating on your breathing and producing energy and thinking the spoon will bend.
- Then at the point of when you feel you’re ready with all thoughts clear except the spoon get ready
- Look at the spoon for about 2 seconds and think you will bend for me, while still breathing, breathe faster and hype yourself up.
- Look out the window or at something for about 1 second and start to bend the spoon, and say very loud BEND! BEND! BEND! (really get into it) you will notice that the spoon becomes like rubber.
- Your spoon will feel like rubber and it will bend for you.
- After you have bent the spoon around two or three times, lay it down and wait about 1 min. the spoon will harden again.
I have noticed that the more people that are around you the collective energy will help you get there more. Make a lot of noise laugh I did this the other day and it was my fifth spoon and it felt like rubber. Have them touch the spoon before bending it.
You have to believe the spoon will bend. Tell yourself you have done this a million times already. After you have a spoon bent, keep it around you and whenever you have doubt look at it and remember that you did this and you can do this again.
You will bend the spoon, I promise.
The photos I have enclosed it of my fourth spoon bending. And yes there is a little physical force behind it, but not enough to bend it like the photos I send you. You will do this. I promise and it does take practice. The secret is in the meditation. You are transferring energy to the spoon and making it apart of you, like bending your finger.
None of these photos was photoshopped except to reduce the size to 640 by 480.
Shannan D. Rohde
“Medium in Training”
Shannan has also sent some photos and a description of them. First, some photos of the bent spoon. Notice how it is twisted three times.
Now, some photos of Shannan bending the spoons. His wife has photographed them. The photos have some anomalies in them. Shannan has 2 possible cause for them:
- That the camera had flaws in it
- That what you see is the energy (psychic or Metaphysical)
Look closely at the this one and you can see the energy start to spark on the spoon, it is reddish.
Shannan believes this to be a 4d multi-dimension capture. The photo of him on the right is not torquing the spoon but him intensely saying BEND! BEND! BEND!
For additional psychokinetic exercise see Jar and Pendulum psychokinesis exercises