Visualization is a powerful mind tool. Research showed that the subconscious mind can’t differentiate between real events and visualized ones. Because of that visualized imagery can have a profound effect on the mind.
- Sit comfortably or lie down. Close your eyes and do a number of slow breaths. Allow yourself to be undisturbed by turning off communication devices near you.
- Imagine being in a quiet, calming place of your choosing. It could be on a quiet beach, in the woods, sailing on a boat or any other place that generally makes you feel relaxed.
- Hold that image and imagine experiencing the bliss of the moment, all the positive feelings that come being at that place.
- The more realistic your imagination is, the more positive you will have.
- When you feel comfortable and more relaxed, slowly get out of the visualized world and return to the real one.