I’m a bit of a fan of Steve Pavlina who runs one of the best websites on personal development.
In addition, his wife, Erin is a psychic medium and has a site of her own, where she tells her own interesting stories and insights on life. Steve is also interested and practicing some of the psychic stuff, but he’s not as experienced and as natural as she is.
Anyway, Steve also has a podcast where he mostly talks about his topics but from time to time he’ll shift to the more esoteric topics.
His latest podcast episode is called “Being Psychic” and it’s 1 and half hours of conversation between him and Erin about her experiences. It is a very interesting episode and it gives some insight into her life and her view of the esoteric part of life.
I’ve already been somewhat familiar with parts of the content, since I follow their sites, but for anyone not familiar with them I’m sure it will be even more interesting. Some of the topics covered in this podcast are:
- Story of how Erin developed her psychic skills from a young age
- Lucid dreaming
- Astral projection
- How Erin made the shift to doing professional psychic readings
- Erin’s Criss Angel story
- Lessons from 1000+ professional readings
- Skeptics, skepticism, disbelief, and reading for skeptics vs. believers
- Psychic junkies
- The role of free will
- Spirit guides, angels, and humans who’ve crossed over
- What happens when you die? What is it like on the other side?
- Distinguishing genuine psychic impressions from emotions and imagination
- Why charge money for readings? Why not do them for free?
- How to price your readings when you read professionally
- What happens during a psychic reading? How does it work?
- Why do different people get such different readings?
- Do psychics predict the future?
- Difference between a psychic and a medium
- How to develop your own psychic/intuitive skills
- How personal development continues after you die
You can read more about the episode and listen to it from Being psychic podcast.