There’s a documentary movie, released in 2009, called “ The Living Matrix ”. As some other movies in the field before, it is a mix of documentary, interviews and computer graphics. The movie’s focus is what’s called energy or alternative medicine.
- Lynne McTaggart – author of “ The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe ”
- Dr. Bruce Lipton, PhD, MD – a cell biologists, author of “ The Biology of Belief ”
- Peter Frasier – expert in traditional Chinese medicine and author of “ Decoding the Human Body-Field ”
- Dr. Eric Pearl, DC – healer and author of “ The Reconnection ”
- Edgar Mitchell, PhD – scientist, Apollo 14 astronaut and the founder of Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Marilyn Schlitz, PhD – President of the Institute of Noetic Science
- Rupert Sheldrake, PhD – Professor and Cambridge biologist, and author of “ The Presence of the Past: Morphic Resonance and the Habits of Nature ”, “ Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals ”
- Dean Radin, PhD – Author of “ The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena ,” senior researcher at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, international speaker and cofounder of the Boundary Institute
- Fritz-Albert Popp, PhD – Biophysicist, professor, researcher, founder of the Institute of International Biophysics, and author of “About the Coherence of Biophotons”
- 8 more guests from the field of alternative medicine
The movie also includes numerous stories told by people who recovered from difficult diseases using alternative medicine and the power of intention.
The movie presents of picture where the human is body is described not only being controlled by chemicals and DNA but also by our intentions, intra-cellular communication in the form of biophotons and other effects that are on the fringe of science. It does not speak about parapsychology, or psi as “Something Unknown” movie by Renée Scheltema does.
If you are interested in the alternative medicine, especially in finding scientific explanations to some of its possible explanations of effectiveness, I can recommend “ The Living Matrix ”.