I’m totally overwhelmed by the popularity of the previous post with the 2 exercises. As I’ve written in the comments to it, there is a third exercise coming with it.
This third exercise should be performed just following the previous two. It’s also extremely short and simple:
- Stand straight, feet a little apart, with your palms touching near your breast, like a japanese bow.
- Take a breath and hold it.
- While holding your breath, press your palms strongly into each other, to the degree that you arms start to shake because of the tense muscles of your hands. Hold this pressure for several seconds (3 or 4).
- Exhale and release the pressure, returning to the initial position.
- Perform 2-4 about 5 times.
In my opinion this third exercise helps to balance the energy from the hands into the body. At least that’s the way I feel after performing it.
Link to the previous exercises: Increase your energy levels in 1 minute.