In the article ‘How to develop ESP‘ I told that there’s a possibility to develop ESP (Extra-Sensory Perception) by yourself. In this article I want to give your several first practical steps to help you accomplish this.
Personally, I’m mostly interesting in healing, so my knowledge is bigger in this field. Many of the healing techniques use the life force energy (Chi, Ki, Prana, Biofield, whatever you call it) to feel and diagnose the patient and also to affect him in a positive way.
Therefore, the first thing needed to be done is to open yourself and your hands into feeling and transmitting this energy. First, feeling the energy and opening your hands.
Some general suggestions:
- Before doing any energy work, perform at least the first 2 exercises for increasing energy levels. Better perform all 3.
- You can rub the palms of your hands on each other fast for about 10 seconds before doing work with your hands, if you feel that they are cold, or if you don’t get the results you get. It helps to increase energy flow into the palms.
- When you work with feeling energy with your palms, after some time, the various feelings start to add to each other on the palm and it might get hard to discern what you exactly feel. In that case you need to remove that ‘information’ from your hands. To do this, either rub the palms or do a wiping motion with palm of one hand on the palm of the ‘tired’ hand. When doing this, think that you remove the collected information from the hand. After this you should feel your palm ‘blank’ again from any previous information.
- The feelings can be very subtle. Pay attention to what you feel when feeling energy with your hands. Try to understand how you feel it.
- Preferably do this when nothing distracts you or in a group of like-minded people who will do the exercise with you. In that way you may encourage each other and share your results.
- If you use to meditate, try meditating before the exercises and ask the higher forces to open your hands to feeling the life force energy.
Now to the exercises.
1. The basic exercise is feeling the energy between the palms of your hands. See my earlier article on how to do it. In the exercise it is especially important to perform the energy increasing exercises just prior to this one. Do this several times and even for several days until you can feel the energy firmly and you get to know how it feels to you.
2. Feeling the edge of a table.
Sit by a table. Clean stuff from atop the table near where you sit, so that it won’t interfere. Now hold a palm of one hand, usually the right one, over the table, not too high, an inch or two. Now slowly move the palm over the edge of the table, all the time concentrating on the feeling in your palm. When going over the edge, you should feel the difference, the absence of the table.
Do this several times with your eyes open to calibrate your feelings. Then close you eyes and do the same thing with the eyes closed. Closing the eyes helps concentrating on the feelings. Moreover, we don’t want our eyes to tell us what to feel. Try to sense with your palm when it is over the edge of the table. Recognize the changes in the feeling when over it and over empty space.
With time, when you think you know where the edge of the table is, open your eyes and verify yourself. Don’t give up if you don’t hit every time. Remember, if your palm it ‘tired’, overwhelmed with different feelings, take a break, wipe it with other hand to remove all the collected information.
Try to master the first 2 exercises. Next time they will start to get more interesting and thus more difficult.
Good luck and keep in touch.
Update:Read “Exercises to develop ESP ability – part 2” for more advanced exercises.